Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Snaphots

Okay, so more than just from Thanksgiving; I'm sneaking in some other, belated pics, too.  Sue me.  Or, alternatively, realize that 1) Scripture strongly advises against that and 2) I don't have any money, and let it go.  Deep breath.  Let it go.

Bek and J-Bear.  Pre-Turkey Day.

I made this scarf for Annie, to match the one I made for Bek.
Unfortunately, Annie won't wear it, so for the time being it's a stuffed animal accessory.






Annie's first piggies.  (She helped me make them!)


Bek and I got an ice cream maker as a b-day gift.  This is our 1st batch (vanilla!), mixed up for the Sat. after Thanksgiving.
Post-Turkey-Day stupor.
Advent 1 fire with A-bear. 
She readies her belongings.

With our "bear hats."  Good end to a blessed day.








No comments:

Post a Comment